Monday, May 10, 2010

to my mother.....

dear mom, i wish you a very happy mother's day....you are my biggest fan,and my cheerleader. you always try to help me and support me 100%....your help is so appreciated,and i don't know what i would do without you!...i hope you know how much i love you,....you say i am strong, but i think you are the strong one...always putting everyone else in front of yourself, your my hero!....i hope you enjoyed your special day,and every day!!!
    all my love,stacy

4 comments:

Fijufic said...

Lovely pic and wonderful post.
Love,
Bobby

stacycakes said...

thanks bobby!!! i hope you are well!

TiffanyJane said...

So sweet! Beautiful picture of you sweet girls :)

Mariella said...

That was so sweet! very emmtional and sincere words! I hope you always have your moim as you have now. My mom lives in my mother country and I miss her a lot! the only good thing is that every day I get to beore and more like her!Lucky ain't I? LOL
Cheers from Australia