Thursday, August 13, 2009

hot,hot,hot........


i am home today with the air conditioning guys who are hear finally to put in a new compressor...i haven't had any air for three weeks,and its been tough,its been hot and humid,and everything feels sticky,and all my art is buckling,and its been hard to work on anything without breaking into a sweat!...i've been desperatly trying to count my blessings in this situation,and i have been reminding myself of all the good things in my life, this is just a gentle reminder that i cannot control everything in my life and it has been humbling to say the least....i am looking forward to going away next week with my family for a much needed rest....so at the moment i am enjoying having the day off,and being home,my favorite place to be,despite the heat!
i took this picture a few weeks ago in the city...<3

No comments: