Monday, January 5, 2009

ta sigh....


went back to work today after the long holiday break, which was tiring and difficult as we had a death in the family, my son was sick and my daughter had her tonsils out,my computer has a virus and my parents had a car accident... and that is putting it mildly...im not going to complain or woe is me all over the place, im just exhausted and am looking forward to some r & r with my honey...perhaps this weekend! i hope everyone is having a good 2009 so far!
* special order giraffe's i had to make,they are darling!*

8 comments:

Bagpuss said...

I hope things get better for you

GirlBlogger said...

Those giraffes are adorable!

I'm sorry to hear that your family has had such a rough few weeks. I truly hope things begin to improve.

Loving Her Beautiful said...

Hi, Stacy,
Thanks so much for the visit. My gosh, what a couple of weeks you've had! Our blessings to you and your family. I certainly hope you and Hubby get the R & R you're looking for.
BILL

becomingkate said...

Wow, your family has been going through a lot. (I had my tonsils out when I was 19, and it hurt more than I thought it would!)
I hope your folk are okay. Car accidents are always scary. I hope your whole family recovers quickly! *hugs*

stacycakes said...

thanks eveyone.... i think we are on the upswing! xox

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What a beautiful site you have. I have so much to learn about blogging, but thanks to Nancy and to all of you, I will get there! Thanks for visiting Castles Crowns and Cottages! A bientot, Anita

Fete et Fleur said...

Glad to hear you are on the upswing! Blessings to you and your family.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

The giraffes are out of focus and very fuzzy.

Things seem to come all at once but good times are just around the corner.